FI diagnostic tool

7 replies to this topic
  • avlisj

Posted December 04, 2014 - 09:23 PM

Anybody in the California bay area have a diag. Tool they'll rent or know of a Yamaha shop that has the capability to change the CO setting?

• Dave WR450

Posted December 07, 2014 - 09:41 AM

Some TT members mentioned they would sell or loan out their diagnostic tool after they used it. I was wondering if this offer still stands with anyone, I could sure use it, Thanks.

• Juman5

Posted July 08, 2015 - 02:52 PM

I know the above post is pretty old, but I am in the process of selling my 2013 WR and I have the FI Diagnostic Tool.  I will be selling it once the sale is finalized.

• Ride-n-Hard

Posted July 10, 2015 - 07:53 PM

Feel free to pm me if you post it fir sale please

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thejimmian

Posted July 10, 2015 - 08:10 PM

I know the above post is pretty old, but I am in the process of selling my 2013 WR and I have the FI Diagnostic Tool. I will be selling it once the sale is finalized.

Id be interested in it.

• guru

Posted July 16, 2015 - 04:06 PM

I have a Yamaha FI tool in SF. It can be used for free in my driveway. PM me.

• Juman5

Posted September 28, 2015 - 10:46 AM

Sold my WR450, so the FI tool is now redundant. If somebody wants mine, I'll sell it for $115 US, including shipping to Canada and the continental US. Send me a PM if interested.

• Juman5

Posted October 08, 2015 - 08:59 AM

Mine is sold now.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.