2014 wr450 graphics and such

Graphics Graphic Kits

25 replies to this topic
  • Wristrockit

Posted December 07, 2014 - 08:36 AM

Wristrockit--I've got dunes out my back door.  Which ones are these?  I'm smack in the middle of the state if you know what I mean.  West of Quincy?  I've always wanted to ride that area.

Yeah, this is right off of Highway 28 near Crescent bar.  I've got another video where you can see the GREAT BIG GIANT hill climb of death too.  Lol!!  Not in a million years would I try that thing!!

• Nuklhed

Posted December 07, 2014 - 03:27 PM

Doesn't look conducive to my trials rear tire!

• yamahadude93

Posted December 13, 2014 - 04:46 PM

First ride after "back yard" break-in.  It was full of fail but I had fun anyway.  This is one of several vids. that I took today.

Here's a quick little video from today!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wristrockit

Posted December 13, 2014 - 05:25 PM

Nice hill climb!  That place looks like a lot of fun right there.

• Firefighter654

Posted February 14, 2015 - 08:24 PM

Well, I gotta go back to the bike shop tomorrow and return the Roxx bar risers I bought 'cuz they won't work soooo, since I just happen to have $200 burning a hole in my pocket, I think I'll go ahead and order the race ECU and muffler insert while I'm there, mebee even a set of fork bleeders as well.  Man, I gotta tell ya, I had a Helluva time getting my Moose Racing skid plate on tonight!!  Funny how something that should be so easy can kick your butt.  Lol!!!  Gonna go wring it out tomorrow on some local trails.  Really looking forward to it.

Why didn't the Rox risers work? I have them on all my bikes amend love them. We're there issues with the clutch and throttle cable lengths?

• yamahadude93

Posted February 15, 2015 - 05:07 PM

Did a oil change with a new filter, it took exactly 1L to fill it up. Am I that lucky!?!?!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.