? for Chewbacca

1 reply to this topic
  • javelinmxer

Posted January 31, 2002 - 06:42 PM

I saw in your bio you have the GYTR triple clamps and Button bars. I was thinking of going to them cuz I'm 6'4. Did you notice a big difference? What did you think overall compared to stock or other triple clamps?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted January 31, 2002 - 07:11 PM

I'm not quite Chewbacca size, just 6'3, but I have a similar set-up on my bike. I have the BRP triple clamp, which positioned the bars directly over the center of the forks, the Jimmy Button Renthal handlebars, and CEET tall seat foam. All parts together made a big difference. I made all the modifications at different times so it was a gradual improvement, but I rode a stock '02 YZ426 and could see(feel) a big difference.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.