Info on aftermarket Speedodometers,

5 replies to this topic
  • FOXCHARLIE

Posted November 27, 2014 - 02:13 AM

So i Have a Wr400 and gunna replace the broken speedo and wondering if any one had some recommendations on aftermarket speedos?

Thanks

• poconovfr

Posted November 27, 2014 - 02:19 AM

My brother's WR 450 speedo just shit the bed as well. Yamaha wants some stooped fee for an OEM replacement.

Here's what he's thinking.....

http://www.nashbar.c...372_-1___204661

• KennyMc

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:53 PM

I have a new Vapor and the billet holder that I am looking to sell.

Edited by KennyMc, November 28, 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pavementsurfer

Posted November 29, 2014 - 09:57 AM

Go for the Vapor Tech its a good buy for the money.  I paid $93 with free shipping from Amazon a year and a half ago.

• KennyMc

Posted November 29, 2014 - 03:45 PM

I'll sell my Vapor with the Billet holder for $100. I only used it in one ride but I am selling my bike so I took it off. Never installed the tach or the temp gauge items.

• flyandride

Posted November 29, 2014 - 07:42 PM

I've used the chinese universal mechanical speedometers from ebay and JC Whitney on 2 bikes.  They work fine and fit any Japanese bike speedo cable.  Inexpensive and give you that old school look.  Also have used Trail Tech Vapor on 2 bikes.  They have a tach and temperature gage as well.   

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.