el que entienda, puede traducirme al inglés y contestarme?

20 replies to this topic
  • guillev

Posted February 04, 2004 - 10:22 AM

Tengo problemas con los torrington (un tipo de rulemán o rodamiento) que tiene la wr en el tren trasero mas precisamente en el monoshock y la vieleta de la suspensión. Estan destrozados, acá no se consiguen y hacerlos traer es muy caro. El mecánico me dijo que son 9, no me fijé en el manual.
Me dijeron que un repuesto de una parte de automovil es exactamente igual y mucho mas barato. :) ¿Alguien me puede dar mas datos acerca de esto?
Desde ya muchas gracias

• dez4ever

Posted February 04, 2004 - 10:51 AM

Huh???? :) :D :D :D

• WRSTEVE

Posted February 04, 2004 - 11:03 AM

En El Engleso,
Pore Favor :)

• GrahamO

Posted February 04, 2004 - 11:11 AM

It's a good thing you don't speak (and certainly can't spell) Spanish WRSTEVE. Otherwise you'd know that you live in 'The Restrooms'.

But really, someone here must speak Spanish... he's got a problem with his suspension...

• guillev

Posted February 04, 2004 - 11:11 AM

I need somebody to translate my post. PLEASE
:blush:Aprouch: I have a problem with my rear suspension. More exactly with torrigtons (9 in WR400 '00) are broken, I need to get a replacement but is to expensive in argentina and can not get yet. Somebody tell me that there are a car part axactly equal to part that I need , but i dont know WHAT PART and WHAT CAR!!! sorry about my english.

• Carlisle1972

Posted February 04, 2004 - 11:18 AM

No problem!
"we will have plenty of umbrellas at the sale for kangaroos for 54 rubels each tire but kids who run bad go go pretzel sparky. All for one easy payment not here she said did we win. Gunner eats cheese flock of seaguls for all when tonto ride west, duck run, jump, not possible thats an exit dirt sandwich, roger roger that was really neat"

• guillev

Posted February 04, 2004 - 11:49 AM

:)

• John_Lorenz

Posted February 04, 2004 - 12:04 PM

I thinnk he said
this was the header
the one that understands, can translate me to the English and answer to me?

I have problems with torrington (a type of rulemán or bearing) that indeed has wr in the back train but in the monoshock and the vieleta of the suspension. Estan destroyed, is not obtained here and to make bring them is very expensive. The mechanic said to me that they are 9, I did not pay attention to the manual. They said to me that a spare part of a part of automovil is exactly equal and much but cheap. Somebody can give but data me about this? From already thank you very much :) Bees Me Mang

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 04, 2004 - 12:19 PM

You need to go to www.Thumpertalk.org.SA for the south American web site forum. :) :D :D

• ill_caper

Posted February 04, 2004 - 12:24 PM

Y que son esos? Torrington???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRSTEVE

Posted February 04, 2004 - 12:34 PM

It's a good thing you don't speak (and certainly can't spell) Spanish WRSTEVE. Otherwise you'd know that you live in 'The Restrooms'.

But really, someone here must speak Spanish... he's got a problem with his suspension...

GrahamO,
De que estas hablando, yo no puedo leer espanol ni escribirlo bien, yo vivo en las fuentes no en el bano.

is that better? :)

• Dan_in_Roseville

Posted February 04, 2004 - 04:32 PM

I won't translate word for word, but basically what he is looking for is if someone knows what equivalent car part number could be used to order a replacement for the rear linkage bearings. Torrington is a company, they make bearings... that company is now Timken I think. Since the bearings are not available at reasonable price in Argentina he is looking to see if someone can help him out and offer him an equivalent car part number for those same bearings which might be available for a decent price in Argentina.

It sounds like of crazy now that I am reading it myself, but I have never been to Argentina :)

This is pretty reasonable, a bearing is a bearing and Torrington isn't going to stay in business selling a few lousy bearings to just Yamaha. There should be many other automotive companies that use the same bearing in their products. Personally, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Oh yeah, he goes on to say that there are about 9 of them total.

I know that on my WR there are 10 bearings in the swingarm, 4 if you don't count the ones for the pivot shaft:
yamaha PN = 93315-32056-00 x 4

Anyhow, that's all the help I can offer.

• Hick

Posted February 04, 2004 - 05:37 PM

A veces hay un numero del parte en el parte su mismo. A esta manera he comprado rodamientos mas barato por mi moto.

Quita los partes, busca el numero encima, y llevar las a un tienda especialidando en rodamientos.

Espero que te ayuda, y lo siento por mi Español mal.

• MN_Kevin

Posted February 05, 2004 - 01:43 AM

Hick,
I wanted to send this guy your way...I KNEW you could help!! :)

• guillev

Posted February 05, 2004 - 02:16 AM

En el manual los podrás encontrar como Cojinetes de la palanca oscilante!

• guillev

Posted February 05, 2004 - 02:24 AM

You need to go to www.Thumpertalk.org.SA for the south American web site forum. :) :D :D

:thinking:Ja Ja

• guillev

Posted February 05, 2004 - 02:30 AM

Thank you for all responses, specially to Dan and Hick
In owner manual, the part that I need its call: Bearing (Swingarm).

• xrracer36

Posted February 05, 2004 - 04:02 AM

guten morgen.

Deine springen sind kaputt. Sie mussen diene jungen mutierten ninja Schildkroten gesundheit machen.

...aber du hast nichts auf deutsch gefragt. enshuldigang, meine Untertragen brennt ins die Oven.

:D :D :) :D :D
ich sprach nichts pefekt deutsch, aber es noch deutsch ist.

:D
racer36
:D

• MN_Kevin

Posted February 05, 2004 - 04:08 AM

Guille,
I don't know if this does anything for you, but:

http://www.pivotworks.com/

Kevin

• Dan_in_Roseville

Posted February 05, 2004 - 07:27 AM

I sent you a PM

Te he mandado un mensaje privado

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.