Are we ever going to hear the results of Stewarts PED

Ghey. One side or the other should at least give a release that he was (or, less likely, wasn't) given the clear to race. I would think Suzuki would want to put it out there as soon as it happened. I suppose they may still be going through the process of getting the all clear, which may take until A1, but as soon as Suzuki knows I'd imagine they would want to show that they were not it the wrong. I personally don't agree, as obviously they failed on one level or another, but I would expect they'd want to clear their names ASAP.

There are cases like Rick DeMont who was stripped of an Olympic silver medal due to an athsma medicine. He reported it to the team doctor, who failed to report it to the IOC. The beauractatic mix up cost him. He joked he should return the medal to the same doctor and see if it ever show up.

If I was defending Stewart, I would show episodes of Bubbas World and claim it is evidence he landed on his head too many times and needs medication. That was the worst motorcycle show ever.

I have no idea why nearly six months have passed since the news of the failed test came out.  How damned long does it take to make a decision anyway.  I am not really sure why the Supercross promoters even need to be under the FIM in the first place.  NASCAR is not under the control of the FIA, so our sport would seem like it could do without Euro involvement.

He's already prohibited from running in any FIM event so there is no need d or them to hurry up with their verdict announcement unless they do want him to compete. Seeing how there is no announcement, it seems like they don't want him in the series or will wait a few rounds in to announce it making sure he has no chance at a run for the title. :huh:

He's already prohibited from running in any FIM event so there is no need d or them to hurry up with their verdict announcement unless they do want him to compete. Seeing how there is no announcement, it seems like they don't want him in the series or will wait a few rounds in to announce it making sure he has no chance at a run for the title. :huh:

He will be racing round 1

• Like 2