Need '00 YZ426 carb rebuild bits beyond the usual kits

1 reply to this topic
  • nrvale0

Posted November 15, 2014 - 06:08 PM

So my '00 YZ426 has been due for a thorough going-thru for some time now. This afternoon I tore into the carb as I was certain the previous owner hadn't done the usual maintenance. It was, well, cruddy for certain. I've been looking at the usual carb kits and I guess I've torn the carb down a little further than would be covered in most cleaning efforts as none of the kits include the gaskets for the area highlighted in the attached diagram + pic.

Anybody have any suggestion as to where I can order a more complete kit with the highlighted gaskets?

Attached Thumbnails

• CYMERA_20141115_155719.jpg
  • Screenshot from 2014-11-15 18:00:31.png

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 16, 2014 - 07:48 AM

That gasket is available for the late model FCR-MX carbs only, and only from JD Jetting, as far as I know.  Contact them to see if what they have will fit yours. 

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.