Online parts source for WR450??

4 replies to this topic
  • gloft

Posted February 03, 2004 - 12:48 PM

Thought I remembered seeing something on this a while back, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone found a place to order parts for late model Yamahas online? Time to replace a rear brake disk I destroyed riding this weekend. Also, any recommendations on an aftermarket shark fin would be appreciated. :)

• wfo_in_it

Posted February 03, 2004 - 01:32 PM

Troy Racing I buy a lot off stuff from them

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichBaker

Posted February 03, 2004 - 01:53 PM

Zannoti Motors- they sell for under retail...beat everyone else's price everytime I check them.

• gloft

Posted February 04, 2004 - 03:39 AM

Anyone have a recommendation on a billet sharkfin?

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 04, 2004 - 05:02 AM

I can't find one that will allow me to keep the plastic caliper protector so I am in the process of modifying a Zip-Ty unit. The shark fin is very solid and rounded. I am welding some mounts to it for my caliper guard. I wish someone made the full protection version with an aluminum caliper guard. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.