04 Parts available?

2 replies to this topic
  • WR250fla

Posted February 03, 2004 - 11:43 AM

Hey guys, it seems like I have been waiting a little over a month now for all of the 04 starter upgrade parts. I think the shop is waiting for the side case and something else.
Is anybody else have parts on back order? For the record, my bike didn't break its third woodruff key. It broke all the bolts that hold the flywheel and rotor together.when that happened,it cracked the side case and torn up the stator. I guess that loctite that Yamaha used was some tuff stuff.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted February 03, 2004 - 11:55 AM

I got my parts 4 weeks after ordering them. Maybe they are out of stock due to excessive 04 starter upgrade kits being ordered. :D Hang on they will come soon. :)

• yamaboy233

Posted February 06, 2004 - 05:15 AM

I have received everything but the torque limiter,cover and gasket 3 weeks on order so far.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.