2005 wr450f Kickstand

2 replies to this topic
  • YellowEclipse

Posted November 13, 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hi, i just bought myself a 2005 wr450 not too long ago and when I bought the bike it didn't have a kickstand. I have it converted to a dual sport now and id like to have a kickstand, but I've tried moose racing's clamp on kickstand and it doesn't fit. I can't seem to find a replacement. I have a guy offering to sell me his kickstand off of a 2003 wr450 but can't find anything on its fit. Could someone tell me if this would fit or give me a suggestion for a kickstand?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DeepPurplishBlue

Posted November 13, 2014 - 12:36 PM

The stand from the 2003 WR450 will fit if you get the entire thing--   stand AND the bracket that bolts to the frame.

I have gone the other way several times...  swapping out the heavy steel stand on the 2003 with the lighter aluminum

stand from the newer bikes.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted November 13, 2014 - 12:56 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...kstand&_sacat=0

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.