I'm putting a rekluse core exp 3.0 in my 14 yz450f

Engine Clutch & Components Rekluse Core EXP Auto-Clutch

2 replies to this topic
  • YzCas

Posted November 09, 2014 - 06:10 AM

I have put the same rekluse in two other bikes with good luck I've even had better clutch feel at the lever. I want to know everyone else's opinion on there clutch feel at the clutch lever and other experiences how you like the clutches after there set up right.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Drenmaster

Posted November 11, 2014 - 02:16 AM

I have the 2.0 in my '14 450 and the clutch feels just as good as stock as long as it is set up correctly. I said in the other rekluse thread i bought the heavy weights and that made it feel even better..no slipping at all..

• YzCas

Posted November 11, 2014 - 08:49 AM

I have the 2.0 in my '14 450 and the clutch feels just as good as stock as long as it is set up correctly. I said in the other rekluse thread i bought the heavy weights and that made it feel even better..no slipping at all..

Thanks for your input. It's highly appreciated.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.