Installing a rekluse core exp 3.0 on my 14 Yz 450f

8 replies to this topic
  • YzCas

Posted November 09, 2014 - 05:58 AM

This is my third core system I'm asking your opinions on wether you think the lever pull stays the same gets easier or gets harder for me it seems a little easier what do you guys think?

• revelc

Posted November 09, 2014 - 05:59 AM

This is my third core system I'm asking your opinions on wether you think the lever pull stays the same gets easier or gets harder for me it seems a little easier what do you guys think?

This is the WR sub just so you know.

2014 WRR-Totalled
2012 WR450F-Stolen
2012 WR450F-Third bikes the charm.

• YzCas

Posted November 09, 2014 - 06:01 AM

This is the WR sub just so you know.

2014 WRR-Totalled
2012 WR450F-Stolen

put that in laymens turn and take it easy on me.

• revelc

Posted November 09, 2014 - 06:04 AM

This is for discussions about WR dirt bikes. The YZ bikes have their own section. Not being a dick. Just letting you know.

2014 WRR-Totalled
2012 WR450F-Stolen

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YzCas

Posted November 09, 2014 - 06:21 AM

This is for discussions about WR dirt bikes. The YZ bikes have their own section. Not being a dick. Just letting you know.

2014 WRR-Totalled
2012 WR450F-Stolen

Im sorry I posted in the wrong place dang it.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted November 09, 2014 - 07:26 AM

It gets harder, if you use the HD springs provided

• YzCas

Posted November 09, 2014 - 07:28 AM

It gets harder, if you use the HD springs provided

Thats funny because mine feel the same or a little easier how much harder is it.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted November 09, 2014 - 07:39 AM

Well mine did not go on a yz, so I don't know specifically what yours will feel like, but the EXP systems come with a stiffer set of clucth springs than stock, in my experience.

• YzCas

Posted November 10, 2014 - 04:56 AM

Well mine did not go on a yz, so I don't know specifically what yours will feel like, but the EXP systems come with a stiffer set of clucth springs than stock, in my experience.

. Stronger springs different bike I could see that being true.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.