"Dust to Glory"...NEAT Baja 1000 Flick coming to big screen!

10 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted February 03, 2004 - 12:45 AM

http://www.d2gfilm.com./

• N7SLC

Posted February 03, 2004 - 03:28 AM

I downloaded the trailer a couple of weeks ago. I watch it every morning to keep my hopes up that winter won't last too long :)

• ddialogue

Posted February 03, 2004 - 04:10 AM

Finally, a video with NO freestyle crap in it! Don't get me wrong, I like to watch freestyle. I'm just getting a little tired of it. :)

• N7SLC

Posted February 03, 2004 - 04:20 AM

Finally, a video with NO freestyle crap in it! Don't get me wrong, I like to watch freestyle. I'm just getting a little tired of it. :)

Yes, and none of that head-bangin' crap...

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 03, 2004 - 06:27 AM

Finally a real off road movie! No extreme MX stunts, no biker boyz fake stuntz (or Charlie's Angels bull). Just real off road riding! Should be great! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMD

Posted February 03, 2004 - 06:09 PM

Correct me if I am wrong,but I understand this Dana Brown is one and the same......you know Bruce Brown! :)
If thats the case this would be a must see front and center!!

• N7SLC

Posted February 03, 2004 - 06:58 PM

Dana Brown is the son of Bruce Brown so this is definitely a must see!

I'll be there opening day :)

• ddialogue

Posted February 04, 2004 - 07:14 AM

It's a new day...time to watch the D2G trailer again. :) :D

• Carlisle1972

Posted February 04, 2004 - 08:01 AM

I just bought a new movie called one huge moto it follows the worcs series and the Baja about 75% worcs and 25% baja, No bad music, just off road racing and riding I have watched it about 5 times in the last week, good photography and more of a on any sunday feel with cool shots and slo-mos thumbs up here!!! I cant wait for this new on as I do ride a XR650R!!!

• N7SLC

Posted February 04, 2004 - 09:23 AM

One Huge Moto? Where'd you get it?

• WRSTEVE

Posted February 04, 2004 - 11:07 AM

Cool Video, looks like something I would go to the movies for :)

Thanks for the link :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.