5. Woods powerband
Yeah cause you can't get a YZ to work. You can still tweak the YZ power band.
6. YZ250F frame and geometry
You know that the new YZ250 has a new frame right. The WR ALWAYS gets the old YZ parts and tec.
7. Cheap used
Whos talking used right now?
8. Bigger radiators
Yeah by 5%. Looks like marketing hooked you on that one.
9. O Ring chain
We all buy our bikes based on the chain it comes with right.
10. Skid plate
Most of us change out the stock one. So who cares.
11. More flywheel mass
Maybe. Based on all the things that you did to your WR, a flywheel change would be cheap.
12. More electrical power output for lights and grip heaters
If you need them
13. Softer suspension out of the box, closer to a woods setup if you don't want to change it
But most people do change it
14. Lower seat height
Could be a plus for some.
15. 18 inch rear wheel
Could go either way
16. Quick access air box, with snorkel
New 450 has quick access air box up high where the tank was.
17. Boil over catch system
I could be wrong but didn't you take yours off
18. Speedo/odo/timer if you are running timed events
I do like this but my other bike has a trail tech and I like it to
I like having a kickstand but there's quite a few that just like laying their bikes over on their side.
20. Off road foot pegs
21. Forestry approved exhaust
Most change them anyway I run a FMF.