whats required to fit DRZ400E Motards to a 2010 WR450F?

1 reply to this topic
  • aussie_drz400

Posted November 04, 2014 - 01:49 AM

a mate of mine has a set of motards from his old 2000mdl DRZ400E,  what would I need to do to make these fit on a WR450F

are the speedo drives the same betwween the 2 bikes are are axle sizes the same ?

any help would be great

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted November 04, 2014 - 12:17 PM

a mate of mine has a set of motards from his old 2000mdl DRZ400E,  what would I need to do to make these fit on a WR450F

are the speedo drives the same betwween the 2 bikes are are axle sizes the same ?

any help would be great

No one knows it would not be a popular swap and could be quite costly. You will have to measure everything or sell the wheels and buy some for a WR.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.