G-Damm it Yamaha, I expect to see the YZ450FX by spring, OK?

91 replies to this topic
  • YoungGun387

Posted April 02, 2015 - 07:57 AM

I ride with the Houston Yamaha sales team guys.They expect spring of 2016 but could be as early as this fall when they start releasing the new 250f and 450f models

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 02, 2015 - 10:56 AM

I ride with the Houston Yamaha sales team guys.They expect spring of 2016 but could be as early as this fall when they start releasing the new 250f and 450f models

They expect...but it could be...

Thanks for the info  :banghead:

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 04, 2015 - 08:27 AM

2016 models were introduced today, including a new two-stroke off-road bike.

...and there are more models coming!?

Stay tuned to www.dirtbikemagazine.com for the first news of more models that have yet to be announced.

• Summit

Posted June 05, 2015 - 11:02 AM

I want one bad. I've come to the conclusion that it will be worth waiting for even though I want a new bike now. I'm just a 450 guy, can't get away from it. I just want something a little lighter and handier than the 05 WR.

• mikenash

Posted June 05, 2015 - 08:05 PM

From the rumors I'm hearing the new YZ 450x nor is the new WR 450 isn't going around till 17 :(

Edited by mikenash, June 05, 2015 - 08:07 PM.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 25, 2015 - 07:00 PM

From the rumors I'm hearing the new YZ 450x nor is the new WR 450 isn't going around till 17 :(

WRONG!

It was confirmed today that it is in the CARB list for approval right now!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • baha

Posted June 25, 2015 - 07:11 PM

If it is not plated it is not worth the money.

Id rather just buy a 2t

• shrubitup

Posted June 26, 2015 - 04:39 PM

If it is not plated it is not worth the money.

Id rather just buy a 2t

Ya, not in CA but shockingly in WA we can plate anything now (new law a few years ago allows it). I know the biggest market for off road bikes is in CA but at least in other capable states (can't believe I'm suggesting WA is capable) the plate is possible. 

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 26, 2015 - 04:40 PM

who cares

buy it and ride it and ignore the rangers

put on a headlight shell and the green sticker from your other bikes if you fear scrutiny

• grayracer513

Posted June 29, 2015 - 02:15 PM

who cares...

put on ... the green sticker from your other bikes if you fear scrutiny

Then get arrested for forgery (just like swapping license plates) when you get caught.  They'll hold the bike for evidence for as long as the case takes.  Or longer.  Have a felony record.  Who cares?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 29, 2015 - 03:30 PM

Then get arrested for forgery (just like swapping license plates) when you get caught.  They'll hold the bike for evidence for as long as the case takes.  Or longer.  Have a felony record.  Who cares?

That's my problem.

• KennyMc

Posted June 30, 2015 - 05:54 AM

That's my problem.

*one of ;)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.