Speedo sensor spacer replacement

I installed a Trailtech Voyager on my 2008 WR450F.  The Voyager requires it's own speed sensor that mounts on the front brake caliper.  

Since I removed the original odometer, the original speed sensor (on the right side of the front wheel) isn't connected to anything anymore and I would like to remove it.  But it acts as a spacer for the front wheel, so I am wondering if anyone knows if there are spacers available to put in place of the original speed sensor.

I'd rather not cut the cable coming out of the sensor as the whole assemble cost a pretty penny...

Thanks.

Denis

I installed a Trailtech Voyager on my 2008 WR450F.  The Voyager requires it's own speed sensor that mounts on the front brake caliper.  

Since I removed the original odometer, the original speed sensor (on the right side of the front wheel) isn't connected to anything anymore and I would like to remove it.  But it acts as a spacer for the front wheel, so I am wondering if anyone knows if there are spacers available to put in place of the original speed sensor.

I'd rather not cut the cable coming out of the sensor as the whole assemble cost a pretty penny...

Thanks.

Denis

Applied Racing has them.