10 replies to this topic
  • gratefuldawg

Posted February 02, 2004 - 09:33 AM

Did anyone else get a letter from REV letting them know they will no longer publish REV, but lucky us, we will have our subscriptions fulfilled with ATV Sport? Guess what, If I wanted ATV Sport I would have subscribed to ATV Sport. It's BS, F-REV

• Carlisle1972

Posted February 02, 2004 - 10:20 AM

Man I knew it was too good to be true. I havn't got my letter yet GREAT

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 02, 2004 - 10:37 AM

Yes they are done! :)

• dooweb2

Posted February 02, 2004 - 05:10 PM

I got mine today pricks

• basicblues

Posted February 02, 2004 - 06:19 PM

Yeah, I got my letter today also. The goodbye letter was about as cheesy as it gets. why bother?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RSA210

Posted February 02, 2004 - 06:27 PM

Great,Just what I need,another "Lawn Tractor" publication.Thats sad, I thought they had a great mag. :)

• TWSimpson

Posted February 03, 2004 - 03:01 AM

Yep, I got my letter a couple of days ago. Bummer, :D I enjoyed their publication. I could care less about getting the ATV mag. Oh well, that's the way it goes. :)

• gratefuldawg

Posted February 03, 2004 - 05:19 AM

Good news boys, I called Ehlert Publishing, 1-800-877-6118, the publisher of REV and told the customer service lady I did not want ATV Sport, I just wanted a refund, she took my information and told me I would be getting a refund for the rest of my subscription.

• wrooster

Posted February 17, 2004 - 10:25 AM

as noted above, there is a way to get your REV subscription money refunded.

please read my entry of Feb 17 here:

please follow-up there if you have any comments.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• SBG

Posted February 17, 2004 - 10:39 AM

I got the quad mag and I actually enjoyed it. So I already have every other dirtbike mag out ther, so something different till the sub is up was kind of refreshing. I almost forgot what quads looked like.

• Wrench

Posted February 24, 2004 - 11:43 AM

I emailed them for a refund and it was received in three days.

Please see the request below.

> -----Original Message-----
> > Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 12:57 PM
> To: Carey Bohn
> Subject: Subscription
> I'm requesting a refund of the unused portion of my REV subscription
> instead of the remainder in ATV sport magazine. I have no use or interest
> in ATVs, if you can make REV a go later let me know I'll subscribe.
> Thanks

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.