GNCC tapes

1 reply to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted February 02, 2004 - 05:19 AM

i would like to say thank you to whoever it was that sent me the 2 tapes of the 13 rounds of gncc's this last season. i just got the second one over the weekend.
i'm sorry i can't remember who it was that sent them, whoever it was they sent me an email about hte first one coming that i replied to, but i accidentaly erased my email containing this.
if the sender is reading this (and wants to send me another email?) i would like to express my gratitude for this. i enjoyed watching the races very much (but don't have speed channel at home) and will undoubtedly rewatch them again and again and again and.. :usa:

so, sorry if it seems inconsiderate that i can't remember the name, remember, i'm just coming off a severe concussion not too long ago :D, but thank you again! :D to qoute one of my favorite movie review lines:
""I laughed :D, i cried :D, it became a part of me :thumbsup:"

thanks again! :D :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wrench

Posted February 06, 2004 - 12:06 PM

I'm gald you enjoied them. We went to the first round in Texas last weekend 1st, 2nd and 10th we were.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.