New to the forum

How's it going everyone. Names Erik new around here. Just got my first 2004 yz450 couple of months ago. Been off a dirt bike for about 8 years now ready to get back on it again. Last dirt bike I owned was a 2005 rm 125. In the mean time I have been doing track days on sport bikes and building bobbers. Decided to get back to the dirt and go out and have some fun. Know my way around a bike, took two years of Moto schooling so that I could fix my bike once I broke it lol. That's about it glad to be here and meet some riding buddy's

Edited by Stieberbikes

How's it going everyone. Names Erik new around here. Just got my first 2004 yz450 couple of months ago. Been off a dirt bike for about 8 years now ready to get back on it again. Last dirt bike I owned was a 2005 rm 125. In the mean time I have been doing track days on sport bikes and building bobbers. Decided to get back to the dirt and go out and have some fun. Know my way around a bike, took two years of Moto schooling so that I could fix my bike once I broke it lol. That's about it glad to be here and meet some riding buddy's

Welcome to the madness, where are you located?