how much paint ?

Chemical Paint

2 replies to this topic
  • bill1977

Posted October 25, 2014 - 04:17 AM

I am repainting the frame on my 2000 yz426 and was wondering how many cans of spray paint I will need to order to cover the frame and subframe. I was going to order the kit from color-rite but wanted to be sure I order enough. I was looking at ordering http://www.colorrite...-dpbmc-1905.cfm  The complete repair package for 79.95. Will this be enough to get the job done ? I tried to find a answer on the forum but didn't see one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted October 25, 2014 - 06:19 AM

I believe you would be in it at least two cans but maybe a third for touch up. You can always call color rite and ask.

• bill1977

Posted October 27, 2014 - 06:28 AM

Thanks, I am not sure if I want to spend 130 on paint. Anyone know of anything that matches that is a little cheaper ?

Related Content

Garage No photo available

Paint by Thedapperone

Chemical Paint
Garage Message_1444601703441.jpg

Paint by J.JayLo

Chemical Paint
How to paint your motorcycle (steel tank) - last post by thejunkman

How to paint your motorcycle (steel tank)

• 0 replies

MX frame Painting by naspinall

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  39 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.