02 Exhaust for sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Sparky_So_Cal

Posted January 28, 2002 - 04:41 PM

2002 YZ426 exhaust system for sale. Two rides only. Brand new condition. Will ship UPS Ground in USA. Head pipe or silencer together or seperatly. Southern California, South Orange county. Email me if interested.

DS4LN@aol.com

Sparky

• kc_husky

Posted January 29, 2002 - 03:36 AM

Hey Sparky,
I may want to get the header pipe from you, how much do you want for it? And will it come with the heat shield?

Pat :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Victor_Delgadillo

Posted January 29, 2002 - 02:45 PM

How much you want for the silencer only? :)

• JM113

Posted January 29, 2002 - 07:53 PM

Hey Victor,
I have a brand new 02 426 stock silencer. I put a White Brothers E-series on my bike for the spark arrestor. I will sell the silencer for $125 and that will include shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

• aremean_troy

Posted January 29, 2002 - 11:17 PM

hi all

Im looking for the 2002 YZF stock muffler and the header.... however im staying in Singapore.... Do let me know if you can ship it to Singapore as I am interested in buying it.
thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.