Enduro gloves

5 replies to this topic
  • tiout

Posted February 01, 2004 - 10:12 AM

Who can recommended the best enduro gloves, with good protection against blisters and impacts?

Thanks for your feedback

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 01, 2004 - 01:07 PM

I use the Acerbis carbon knuckle glove with leather palms. I like them very much! :)

• gfergtr74

Posted February 01, 2004 - 01:18 PM

I like the moose gloves. I think they are the M1 line. Very comfortable and they breath really well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Carlisle1972

Posted February 01, 2004 - 02:18 PM

Buy several different gloves, for long rides in the beginning of the year before those bullet proof calics switch every couple of hours or every other day, each pair had different hot spots, also if blisters form wrap duct tape around your hands works great.

• CAMMY

Posted February 02, 2004 - 06:50 AM

I just use motocross gloves, a good set of bark busters and some nice soft grips do the trick.

• Tom14911

Posted February 02, 2004 - 04:39 PM

In cold, wet weather I wear 3mm scuba gloves. Cheap. In the summer I like normal leather gloves, 9 bucks a pair at home depot. I just can't stand paying 30 bucks for gloves that last 2 rides.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.