ALPINESTAR TECH 8

3 replies to this topic
  • GNCCYZ400

Posted May 03, 2001 - 04:23 PM

I'm looking for the best(cheapest) place to buy a pair of Tech 8's, any ideas???
thanks,
Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 03, 2001 - 06:18 PM

Have you looked on e-bay yet?

I just checked it out and they have a few pairs of tech-8's in 3 or 4 different sizes.

Do a search on both alpinestar and alpinestars.

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F
Enduro Heaven

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted May 03, 2001 - 06:54 PM

Understand that MSR System 6's are basically tech 8's. I should know, the sole of my MSR's read Alpinestar. :)

• Bill

Posted May 04, 2001 - 01:29 AM

Jeff,

I looked around quite a bit for mine and the cheapest price I could get, was from MXSouth. Talk to Jeff and tell him Bill sent you there. I paid $270.

See ya in June :)

Bill

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.