2014 YZ450F Bad Bog

No replies to this topic
  • moto623x

Posted October 12, 2014 - 01:31 PM

I have a 2014 yz450f with 55 hours on it.  I have been riding a sand track last few weeks and noticed today when I was riding that when I would land hard off a big jump and the bike would want to cut out really bad.  As the day progressed, the bike starting missing more even to the point where I would be coming into a turn and the bike would have big noticeable misses or bogs as I would try and accelerate.

I am running the MXA map and have been for a while and love the map with a slip on FMF.  As far as major engine components go everything seems to be fine, bike starts no problem when your in the meat of the power, everything feels great but its go this nasty bog I cant figure out.

Being that i have been in the sand a lot and it seems almost impossible to prevent dirt from falling in or around your gas tank could I have a clogged injector or maybe a bad fuel pump?

Any help would be appreciated...I just want to ride!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.