wr450f staintune muffler baffle removal?

3 replies to this topic
  • yammywr250f

Posted October 10, 2014 - 06:37 AM

hi all have a wr450f 07 and when I got the bike the previous owner said its got a staintune muffler and it looks like you cant take the tip of it off as it one piece I can take off the back part I think its got a baffle how do I remove it I don't like the sound. thanks

• usagi

Posted October 10, 2014 - 06:48 AM

Are you just looking to make it ignorantly loud? if so; Don't. 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted October 10, 2014 - 10:35 AM

Contact Staintune

Probably have to drill out rivets, like most brands

• vlxjim

Posted October 11, 2014 - 07:02 AM

Funny, All my bikes don't sound that good when I'm riding them. And most of my friends bikes sound good when I'm riding with them. But if I let my buddy ride my bike is sounds great. And they feel the same way as I do about the way there bikes sound.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.