What to do when guy sends u wrong parts

10 replies to this topic
  • joelenway

Posted October 09, 2014 - 02:15 PM

So I bought an exhaust From reckinball7 for a yz426f Well it was supposed to be for a yz426f and it's not even close. Won't bolt up so obviously Not for my bike.. what do I do??

• joelenway

Posted October 09, 2014 - 02:31 PM

I Paid For the Exhaust and to ship it.. so he said send it back but he isn't paying for shipping.. so it's gonna cost me 30$ for him to send me a part that he knew wasn't even a part that would fit my bike.. that's pretty shady anything I can do??

• joelenway

Posted October 09, 2014 - 02:33 PM

I even said I would pay to ship it back if he refunded the first amount..

• grayracer513

Posted October 09, 2014 - 03:20 PM

Contact the seller and try to resolve the matter by setting up a return for refund.  If that fails, PayPal or your credit card issuer should be able to help you with the next step.

• Zimman

Posted October 09, 2014 - 03:29 PM

Don't buy from 15 year olds ?

Reckinball7 Member Since Aug 08, 2013
Offline Last Active Today, 03:41 PM
Community Stats
  • Group Members
  • Active Posts 123
  • Profile Views 102
  • Member Title TT Bronze Member
  • Age 15 years old
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown
Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • joelenway

Posted October 09, 2014 - 05:54 PM

It was his dad I was dealing with not the kid.. the sad thing is it was bad from the minute i paid him.. said he was gonna ship it out first thing in the morning Well He Waited 3 Days until i asked for a tracking number Then Sent It parcel Post So Didn't Get It For 8 Days.. And Then Was Just Rude Because I Was Upset That He Lied About shipping Then I Get THE Exhaust And Its Wrong And He Said I'll Refund THe exhaust but not shipping.. now I'm scared to even send it back because who kno W's if he will even refund any of it..

• mch

Posted October 10, 2014 - 12:22 PM

How did you buy it?  ebay w/pay-pal?

If so, you can dispute it.

• joelenway

Posted October 10, 2014 - 12:26 PM

He messaged me off of this site and I paid him threw pay pal. I sent it back so know I will wait and see what or if any he refunds.. it was a powercore 4 exhaust.

• joelenway

Posted October 14, 2014 - 06:09 PM

Update.. He @$$#ed me out of 30 dollars worth of shipping and is a real &%$#@!.. beware reckinball7 is there a way to flag him on this site

• Monk

Posted October 14, 2014 - 07:45 PM

Why didn't you ask for the money up front?

• writebrian

Posted October 22, 2014 - 09:06 PM

Post his information on Pennsylvania Craigslist and see if you can get him some new "friends".

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.