WR426 Suspension setup

1 reply to this topic
  • BerkshireBullet

Posted January 31, 2004 - 05:07 PM

right now my bike has bone stock suspension...i was wondering what i should do with the clickers to make the fork and shock work at glen helen motocross track...the suspension to too soft right now, but i would like to just change the rebound and compression w/o spending any money, could someone give me the number of clicks that would work well on a motocross track? thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Robert_Brazil

Posted February 10, 2004 - 09:41 AM

I think that so-far nobody answered because there is missing information such as your weight and skill. You will hav eto set your SAG right (100 mm) and start from factory setting (see manual) There is no exact math or science. Look in the suspension session of this site

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.