Trail Tech Computer Mount

5 replies to this topic
  • Roostn67

Posted January 27, 2002 - 04:31 PM

In doing my part to support ThumperTalk, I ordered the Trail Tech computer mount off our page. Man is it awesome! And I saved a coupkle bucks, you know that is what the internet is for! Here is a couple pics of how it looks.

Side View
Posted Image

Cockpit View.
Posted Image

I HIGHLY recommend this system, it works excellent.

Roostn in Golden

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Steve Claus ]

• Roostn67

Posted January 27, 2002 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Flamed1

Posted January 27, 2002 - 07:55 PM

Does anyone know if this will work with a GPR or Scotts steering dampner? Looking into a dampner and like the idea of the computer too! :)
Thanks,
Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted January 28, 2002 - 02:27 PM

Yes, it will work with a damper. I had a Scott's and a Panoram on my WR.

Mike

• Hick

Posted January 28, 2002 - 03:44 PM

Originally posted by Roostn67:
In doing my part to support ThumperTalk, I ordered the Trail Tech computer mount off our page.

Huh? Where'd you get that thing?

What page are you talking about?

• Hick

Posted January 28, 2002 - 03:45 PM

Never mind I just figured it out. I obviously wasn't part of the focus group that covered banner ads.
:)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.