Pics from 1/30/04

9 replies to this topic
  • tp3dxf

Posted January 30, 2004 - 10:13 PM

El Mirage ride pics.

1/30/04

• YamaGeek

Posted January 31, 2004 - 03:14 AM

Great pics! I am envious of the west coast year round riding weather. :) -2 in Central Ky this morning. I'm not so envious of some of the riding terrain I see. Guess I'm used to the hills, and woods riding found around here. I think I would get a bit bored riding the open sand and trails. Not saying this to offend or flame. Just a comment on the stark contrast of riding terrain.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 31, 2004 - 07:38 AM

I hate it when they rub it in with great riding pics while we are under a foot of crappy snow! Looks like fun. Nice Pics. Wish I was there! :) :D :D

• ETP

Posted January 31, 2004 - 02:38 PM

I will be in Kokomo Indiana working at the end of February for a week or so. Sounds like a Hertz snowmobile rental at the airport is in order for me.... You guys got it real cold out there this year for sure! Us Socal types just aren't cutout for freezing temps.....

• FTD

Posted January 31, 2004 - 03:02 PM

:) :usa: :D :D :D :D :D
I want to go riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to track down a hit of acid tonight, get in my riding gear, plug in Global Addiction on the DVD, stand on my bike and do Virtuariding!!! :D
Hoss

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted January 31, 2004 - 06:16 PM

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am going to track down a hit of acid tonight, get in my riding gear, plug in Global Addiction on the DVD, stand on my bike and do Virtuariding!!! :usa:
Hoss

Hoss,

I've been riding every weekend here in Boise. Is there too much snow in Twin to ride??

• SoCal_Chef

Posted February 01, 2004 - 05:11 AM

Where did you find that nice, soft, loose stuff at El Mirage - almost looks like a mini dune?

I think I'll be going to El Mirage for an extended weekend in mid-Feb.
:)

• FTD

Posted February 01, 2004 - 10:48 AM

:) :D :D :D :D :D :usa:
I am going to track down a hit of acid tonight, get in my riding gear, plug in Global Addiction on the DVD, stand on my bike and do Virtuariding!!! :usa:
Hoss

Hoss,

I've been riding every weekend here in Boise. Is there too much snow in Twin to ride??

:D
Where? Blacks Creek?
Hoss

• tp3dxf

Posted February 03, 2004 - 04:47 PM

The pics of the real soft stuff were taken at the mini dune. Riding deep sand is a whole different experience. I kind of like it.

• ddialogue

Posted February 03, 2004 - 04:54 PM

Hoss,

Fossil Creek, actually. Too much snow at Blacks Creek!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.