Free YZ exhaust (WR450f) and Stock can too

No replies to this topic
  • 300lbsgorilla

Posted September 26, 2014 - 11:56 AM

I have a YZ can that came on my 2004 wr450f when I bought it.  It has a few small dents and a few scratches.  Was working fine.  I just refuse to ride without a spark arrestor so I have no use for it.  The bike also came with the original stock can too.  I will send them to anyone willing to just  pay for the shipping.  I have no idea how much shipping would be as it is an awkward size to pack. They are taking up space and with an impending move I just want them gone ASAP.  BEWARE the stock can is heavy and will cost a lot to ship. 

Anyone reading this close to Rolla MO can just come by and pick them up. 

The extra head pipes were smashed up pretty bad so I don't have them.  I just tossed them.

I could get money for them but TT has been a great place over the years and just want to help someone else out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.