New project

6 replies to this topic
  • raptorgabe

Posted September 17, 2014 - 08:50 AM

check it out just waiting on new motor will be ported cams high comp piston color is flat blue and float black

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410972625.021231.jpg

• ah665

Posted September 17, 2014 - 09:28 AM

Never saw a newer frame that color. Should look really good. Nice job. Kinda reminds me of the 98-04 2stroke frame color.

• majikman808

Posted September 17, 2014 - 10:05 AM

Nice color! I'm not so sure about the pegs though would have left the original color. They are Ti fyi. I'm thinking white plastics would be sick!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted September 17, 2014 - 10:45 AM

Never saw a newer frame that color. Should look really good. Nice job. Kinda reminds me of the 98-04 2stroke frame color.

Which was so incredibly different from the frame color used on the 4 strokes.

• ah665

Posted September 17, 2014 - 11:48 AM

Which was so incredibly different from the frame color used on the 4 strokes.

Sorry Captain Correction, didn't know I had to list every bike from that era to make my point. I didn't own any YZ 4strokes of that era, which is why it didn't come to mind (but owned quite a few 2strokes of that time period). 

So let me rephrase, ....'That color reminds me of the pre-aluminum YZ/YZFs frames'

• cowboyona426

Posted September 17, 2014 - 01:59 PM

Sorry Captain Correction, didn't know I had to list every bike from that era to make my point. I didn't own any YZ 4strokes of that era, which is why it didn't come to mind (but owned quite a few 2strokes of that time period). 

So let me rephrase, ....'That color reminds me of the pre-aluminum YZ/YZFs frames'

It's called sarcasm... this may help.

• raptorgabe

Posted September 17, 2014 - 07:50 PM

Lol yeah I didn't know that about the pegs I I just thre em in for the hell of it ! Motor is gonna be all black and blue also I was thinkin white plaTics and radiator hoses but done know yet

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.