Magura Jack - WR 450

4 replies to this topic
  • Lowedog

Posted January 29, 2004 - 10:54 PM

Just Installed the Magura Jack on my WR 450. I was wondering what some of you that have done it did with your safety switch for the old clutch perch? Did you just bypass it?

• The_Blue_One

Posted January 30, 2004 - 07:50 AM

I just left the switch on and ziptied it to the back of the crossbar for all the wiring.It has worked fine for the last year. :) Or you can just tape the 2 wires together and pull the switch. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted January 30, 2004 - 11:13 AM

I just moved it over to the other side of the clutch perch mount. I can still reach it with my thumb. Not an issue.

• Lowedog

Posted January 30, 2004 - 07:39 PM

Just wanted to clarify that we are talking about the same switch. I was refering to the switch that prevents the bike from turning over with the e-start while in gear without pulling in the clutch handle.

Thanks again,

• The_Blue_One

Posted January 30, 2004 - 08:06 PM

Thats the one i'm talking about lowedog.Once it is pulled out of the perch the bike will start clutch pulled or not. I just left it and ziptied it. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.