Website for 2-smokes?

3 replies to this topic
  • YamahaRacer

Posted January 25, 2002 - 10:16 PM

Hey all,

We all know TTalk is the place for 4-strokes, but I also still have my 250 2-smoke, so are there any boards for them?

• thumperjp

Posted January 26, 2002 - 01:19 AM

I've still '99YZ125 and '01YZ250.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boit

Posted January 26, 2002 - 04:15 PM

#3 has several forums for 2-strokes. Some forums are brand specific. There's a lot of bickering there though.

• Jeremy

Posted January 26, 2002 - 05:03 PM

#4 has a ton of posts and members, but the maturity level seems quite low and a lot of posts turn into "Mine is faster than yours, and I can jump farther" drivel. Plus they are seriously anti-quad. It's almost funny.

I spend most of my time at Extreme Dirt Bike for two smoke help. They don't have as many members, but they are quite helpful.

For a lot of non-moderated posts (some helpful, many not) you can go to the newsgroup.

In the end, I just wish I could find a site as good as ThumperTalk was when I had my DRZ. Haven't found one yet!

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.