Radiator Guards Help for 2013 YZ450F

4 replies to this topic
  • Gnarlington

Posted September 15, 2014 - 01:04 PM

Was wondering if anyone could give me some help with this, i'm thinking the 2010-2012 guards will work, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I find out for sure. I really don't want to shell out money for a new radiator in the long run and the plastic shroud doesn't give me that confidence metal would.

• drtrcr400

Posted September 16, 2014 - 05:13 AM

2010-2013 are going to be the same.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DBOBYZ450

Posted September 16, 2014 - 06:57 PM

Idk about years that fit but check if devol makes them for your years , give them a call . Awesome people and im verry happy with my arrmor on my bike it has taken a serious beating and still goes off and on .

• Gnarlington

Posted September 17, 2014 - 01:24 PM

Idk about years that fit but check if devol makes them for your years , give them a call . Awesome people and im verry happy with my arrmor on my bike it has taken a serious beating and still goes off and on .

Thanks, I looked into it and bought myself the devol guards. Shipped over night so i'm excited to have them before I go riding this week. No more anxiety when dropping the bike lol.

• DBOBYZ450

Posted September 17, 2014 - 03:06 PM

Yea man I love mine , have a 07 450 , ive slammed into branches and thrown my bike in the desert without a issue , they make good product!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.