hello! "newbie" wr450f guy just signing up here :)

5 replies to this topic
  • ShiggzLTRWR

Posted September 12, 2014 - 05:29 AM

hello everyone! i am 39 and live in PA, have been riding since age 10 (Honda xr80) and have had 21 total bikes(street/dirt) and quads since ... i told You that to tell You this: about a month or so ago i got an '06 wr450f and am absolutely in love with it! it is super clean, had no case wear or scratches on frame. i just put a devol skidplate on it and ordered a TMDesigns casesaver, other than that it came with: Dr.D full titanium, jetting, port/polish, emissions delete, air box mods, throttle stop/grey wire mods, renthal bars, acerbis handguards and is titled for the street! wow i love this thing. it had the original front tire still on and has a trackmaster dot knob on back. its geared up a little with 45t rear, but i plan to change that. am sure i am gona have questions but i will try to do the searches first. sorry for the rant, thanx for reading it and see You on here, maybe on a trail somewhere... -Sean

Posted September 12, 2014 - 06:29 AM

Congrats on the new bike.  I had an 05 and it was a great bike.

• beezer

Posted September 12, 2014 - 08:28 AM

Enjoy your new bike.

With a minimum of care it could last you another 10 years.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426john

Posted September 15, 2014 - 04:26 AM

Welcome, great bike,enjoy .

• bobpara

Posted September 15, 2014 - 10:35 AM

A dirt bike that is road legal and will go 90 mph....cant beat that!

• ShiggzLTRWR

Posted September 15, 2014 - 10:39 AM

I agree! Thanx everybody ..

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.