cheaper gasket kits

No replies to this topic
  • MikeOK

Posted January 25, 2002 - 02:05 PM

In case you didn't already know, I discovered that you can buy gasket kits directly from cometic and they are cheaper than anywhere else I found them. Also you can download a catalog from their web site in .pdf...

I ordered some stuff from hlsm too ( They were out of stock of the things I needed but they ordered them for me and I still got them as quick as I would have from my dealer, and a little cheaper too. Delivered to my house. A thumbs up from me this time at least. (they are the guys who first came out with online microfiche as far as I know) is cheaper still on some things so I'll give them a chance next time.

I hope winter gets over soon or I'll be broke lol.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.