Calling BK14MX

1 reply to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted January 25, 2002 - 05:39 AM

Brian, how is everything in Fla? I saw from your thread you had some tranny issues, that D@#$ sand!
Anyway it has either been too cold or too wet to moto up here until last weekend. We went to Valley Alabama --- Big Cedar MX Park. This place rocks, similar to a Monster Mtn/Copperhead layout....too much fun for the 4strokers --- 1 5thgear area very high speed, nice jumps & big tabletops, very safe, but challenging. If you are coming up to Ga. are you bringing your Thumper? This place is off of I-85.exit 77 2-exits past Ga/Al line. Call me when you come up. I ran into Chris the other day - said he had been laid off. That stinks - I went through it Oct-Dec. Hope all is well, lets get together.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BK14MX

Posted January 25, 2002 - 05:32 PM

David,
Good to hear from you. I've had more than tranny problems, just broke my second OEM tank. What a joke, my Clarke tank got hear today. I doubt I'll bring my bike, just a partying visit mostly. You guys have been getting hammered by the weather, typical winter in GA. I saw that track on the way to Monster Mountain, now that place rocks. Did you see what I replied about the 773 tire???

My personal email is bk14mx@mindspring.com, I'll give you a shout when I get back up there for sure. Later

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.