Sea Level 04 mods

2 replies to this topic
  • Gashira

Posted January 28, 2004 - 03:38 PM

What free mods & jetting setups are a must ??? {sea level}
I'm getting off a 2001 KX 500 & don't want to be in shock in regards to my new 450 being to drastic of a change in terms of thrill.
I do realize that it maybe somewhat less exhilarating, but i'm at the age in which that maybe a welcome change !!! :)
I should mention that my new bike is a Canadian model. I believe that the exhaust is the same as the U.S. model with a slight variation in jetting :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 5spoke

Posted January 28, 2004 - 08:10 PM

I'm sure everyone will tell you the same: All of them and some extra $ one's, if you want the most out of your bike. :)

• ill_caper

Posted January 28, 2004 - 09:32 PM

Look at either my or 5spokes signature and do those mods, then spend as much money as you want. Im coming from an xr650r and I love it. Good luck. :) :D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.