Manual for new 2012 WR 450

4 replies to this topic
  • Rockyracer

Posted August 28, 2014 - 05:11 AM

My buddy just purchased a used 2012 WR450 without the owners manual, I justwent to the Yamaha site and was only able to download a very abbreviated manual, it only covered up to periodic maintenance. Is that what you get with the bike not a great manual like you get with a YZ?
Thanks,
Rocky

• mch

Posted August 28, 2014 - 08:06 AM

They come new with an "Owner's Manual" that is a full service manual.

Edited by mch, August 28, 2014 - 08:08 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mch

Posted September 12, 2014 - 01:14 PM

Anyone found a good/cheap source for a PDF version?  My book is getting a little trashed, and it's generally a lot nicer to just look at manuals in PDF where you can magnify, etc.  The Yamaha site lists a manual for like $80, but I'm not sure of that is for the paper or PDF version... Having the manual, no way I'd spend that kind of money to get a digital version. 

• fdme

Posted September 12, 2014 - 01:20 PM

Its free from the ausie site

http://www.yamahaown...om.au/index.php

Some models dont have the full service manual version though but its worth a look and seeing.

Edited by fdme, September 12, 2014 - 01:21 PM.

• avlisj

Posted September 12, 2014 - 01:42 PM

Pm me your address and I'll send you mine. I got two. Bought my 2014 wr used (5mi). Bought a manual. Then the original owner mailed me the manual. Tool kit. Etc

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.