DRZ400 kicks Honda 450

5 replies to this topic
  • Wolverine1

Posted May 02, 2001 - 06:03 PM

My DRZ400S will kick any Yamaha 426 or Honda 450!!! Just kidding. Suzuki does rule though IMHO. You guys are sick. Who cares really?? These off-road/dual sport/motocross whatever bikes are getting just as competitive as sportbikes!!!??? Just get out there and ride your ass off!!! Remember---its mostly rider as less the bike that wins anyway. Have fun.

• PMAUST

Posted May 02, 2001 - 06:31 PM

I agree. I have said some pretty stupid stuff about DRs. Mostly just good natured rivalry. But when it comes right down to it, its the rider. As has been demonstrated by Shane Watts. I also agree that it doesn't reall matter what you ride, lets go! :)

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 03, 2001 - 06:20 PM

Are you two out of your mind.

It's the bike, all of it. Hell, dont you guys have auto pilot on the bike yet.... :)

Gentlemen, there are not many of us out there that can have alot of fun jabbing at each other and not get upset. Well done and keep twisting the throttle and you will get faster.... May crash a few times... :D

Mitchie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 04, 2001 - 01:08 AM

Wolnerine,
What are you responding to? You know that yellow "dandelion" can't hang with the big blue beast. Maby when it grows up a little bit. :)

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 05-04-2001).]

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted May 04, 2001 - 10:52 AM

I'll tell you what. There was a DRZ in Moab ridden by Scarymyth that was kickin' ass.

Mike

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 04, 2001 - 10:57 AM

I saw an awesome one at the track last weekend all set up for moto. He was hitting the triple with no problem. It definately stood out in the sea of blue thumpers and tried to blend in with my yellow YZ400.

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.