XR600 Jetting???

3 replies to this topic
  • murd74

Posted January 28, 2004 - 04:38 AM

Hi all, I am looking for a bit of help, I have just rebuilt my 94 XR600R and I am looking for a rough idea of how to jet it as it was standard before the rebuild. It now has a full FMF powercore 4 with powerbomb headers, a 628cc wiseco 11:1 high comp piston, a hotcams stage 1 cam, and a foam filter. What settings should I start with??????? Please help! :D :)

• HotCams

Posted January 28, 2004 - 10:47 AM

Hi murd74,
I would ask FMF what they recomend, for what you have done minus the cam. Then go up two more main jet sizes from what they have said, and you should be very close. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • murd74

Posted January 30, 2004 - 10:55 PM

Well FMF weren't much help! I got an e mail back saying, "we don't have a jetting chart for a 628" and that was it, not the most helpful answer, so can anyone else in here help me??

• AzMtnThumper

Posted January 31, 2004 - 05:51 AM

I've seen a page from a Japanese guy that listed the Scott Summers jetting specs for various modified XR600's. I can't seem to find it but I'll keep looking.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.