New Pro Tapers

2 replies to this topic
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted January 24, 2002 - 08:11 AM

I have a brand new pair of Pro Tapers, YZ high bend that are mounted but not ridden with yet, I thought they'd be taller. I'd like to either sell them or trade them to someone for a CR High bend or and RC bend. If ya want to buy'em I'll sellem for $75 plus shipping. They are the silver ones. Not even a scratch on them. Email me at AmerimaxShawn@aol.com if ya want to work a deal.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bassr_#186

Posted January 24, 2002 - 09:43 AM

Shawn, what triple clamp did you use? If you bought an Applied clamp, they make stock, +5 mm and +10 mm bar clamps. Using the 5 or the 10 mm bar clamps will raise the bars. Also, I think the Protaper Doug Henry bend is the about highest PT bend.

• Shawn_Mc

Posted January 24, 2002 - 02:12 PM

I do have an applied clamp, but im trying to avoid throwing anymore cash at the thing if possible. But even 10mm higher wouldnt really be has high as Id like'em. But thanks for the info.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.