2014 mapping data base why don't you guys post your maps so guys like me can get a baseline map?

Fuel & Air EFI Programmers

136 replies to this topic
  • YzCas

Posted September 16, 2014 - 06:39 AM

Quoted wrong [off topic] post.

Anyway @haydug: I have no idea how you can add fuel and get less power. I played with the same map the other day. It was nice and smooth, but lacking a bit of "oomph" as you stated. Went from the map second to the bottom to that. The other one definitely had more power but I wasn't going anywhere with it in low gears from wheelspin.

. When adding fuel you need to ad timing to burn it.

• grayracer513

Posted September 16, 2014 - 06:58 AM

. When adding fuel you need to ad timing to burn it.

Not true

• YzCas

Posted September 16, 2014 - 06:59 AM

Not true

. I'm glad you posted I wanted to know the rule of thumb on the timing.

• YzCas

Posted September 17, 2014 - 02:42 PM

Rode this GYTR map for about an hour today. I'm liking it. It's super smooth although I may try and tone down the low end to decrease wheels pin. I really want to try it with a new rear tire.

d85e2baada49775165bfa0c5a873e6c6_zpsaa01

. I tried this map out today seemed like the bike was an animal a little decel pop though I run 100 octane ave gas maybe I'll try pump gas it might well it will burn quicker anybody with any suggestions let me know.

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 17, 2014 - 06:49 PM

. I tried this map out today seemed like the bike was an animal a little decel pop though I run 100 octane ave gas maybe I'll try pump gas it might well it will burn quicker anybody with any suggestions let me know.

Let me know as I'm also running 100 octane with the same exhaust. If you have t tried the other GYTR map I posted, the first one, it's a beast but not good at all for the hard pack I'm riding in.

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 17, 2014 - 06:52 PM

Let me know as I'm also running 100 octane with the same exhaust. If you have t tried the other GYTR map I posted, the first one, it's a beast but not good at all for the hard pack I'm riding in.

It felt like I went up a couple teeth in the rear, lots of torque, but every gear seemed to hit the rev limiter way too quick.

• grayracer513

Posted September 17, 2014 - 10:13 PM

It felt like I went up a couple teeth in the rear, lots of torque, but every gear seemed to hit the rev limiter way too quick.

Then you should gear it higher to make use of the torque.  That will spread the ratios out more.

• YzCas

Posted September 18, 2014 - 11:00 AM

. I used the same map today I just changed the 4 to a 3 in the middle of the fuel injection cell.

• YzCas

Posted September 18, 2014 - 11:01 AM

Damit I forgot to tell you the bike is an animal I'm keeping this map it's perfect.

• YzCas

Posted September 18, 2014 - 12:47 PM

Anyone in the San Diego area have a tuner? I'll give you 20 bucks to upload a map lol

. I'm on the thread now.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YzCas

Posted September 18, 2014 - 12:51 PM

Anyone in the San Diego area have a tuner? I'll give you 20 bucks to upload a map lol

. Yes the map is above on the tuner just change the one 4 in the center of the fuel side to 3 it worked great for me.

• yzUSMCf

Posted September 18, 2014 - 01:01 PM

this one?

• YzCas

Posted September 18, 2014 - 01:06 PM

this one?

. Yes sir the one above is pretty good map like i said you will get more rpms out of this map. It makes the bike run like a two stroke feeling power band but much better than a 250 I'm swearing by this map.

• yzUSMCf

Posted September 18, 2014 - 01:08 PM

. Yes sir the one above is pretty good map like i said you will get more rpms out of this map. It makes the bike run like a two stroke feeling power band but much better than a 250 I'm swearing by this map.

awesome I'll give it a shot I'll just go to a shop that has a tuner for now

• YzCas

Posted September 18, 2014 - 01:08 PM

this one?

. I have a 14 yz250f sitting in my buddy's show room waiting for me to pay it off I want to have a bike to run at my house tight track. I'm hoping I'm gonna like it.

• yzUSMCf

Posted September 18, 2014 - 03:00 PM

. I have a 14 yz250f sitting in my buddy's show room waiting for me to pay it off I want to have a bike to run at my house tight track. I'm hoping I'm gonna like it.

that sounds awesome

• YzCas

Posted September 20, 2014 - 01:49 PM

that sounds awesome

. I got my cast off yesterday so I rode a little today that map I told you about is so far the best one it is a beast with that map there's no need to change it.

• YzCas

Posted September 20, 2014 - 02:23 PM

that sounds awesome

. Did you ride today that pipe should be there Monday or Tuesday.

• yzUSMCf

Posted September 20, 2014 - 02:40 PM

No : ( I'm on duty this weekend.
The suspense is killing me! Lol

• YzCas

Posted September 20, 2014 - 03:47 PM

No : ( I'm on duty this weekend.
The suspense is killing me! Lol

ah patients my friend it will be there soon enough.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.