2014 mapping data base why don't you guys post your maps so guys like me can get a baseline map?

Fuel & Air EFI Programmers

136 replies to this topic
  • YzCas

Posted September 05, 2014 - 03:53 PM

I'll be playing with a few maps this weekend with 100 octane. I'll post results.

Thats great please share I'm impressed so far with the input thank you for sharing.

• DanielMerrick

Posted September 10, 2014 - 06:28 PM

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408744800.483960.jpg

This is my favorite map lots of usable power everywhere i tired aftermarket pipes but i like stock with this map the best

Ran this map last week love it! Way better then the revised version of the Preston map in my opinion, that's just track riding, haven't tried it in the sand pit yet! I get occasional backfire on decel from wot, but I'm running 104 could be a factor

• crf917rider

Posted September 10, 2014 - 06:33 PM

Ran this map last week love it! Way better then the revised version of the Preston map in my opinion, that's just track riding, haven't tried it in the sand pit yet! I get occasional backfire on decel from wot, but I'm running 104 could be a factor

Awesome i run a mix of 93 and 110 no popping issues with mine

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 10, 2014 - 07:15 PM

What pipe?

• DanielMerrick

Posted September 10, 2014 - 07:15 PM

What pipe?

Stock!

• YzCas

Posted September 12, 2014 - 02:38 PM

What pipe?

. How about full fmf 4.1

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 12, 2014 - 03:51 PM

. How about full fmf 4.1

I think you quoted the wrong guy or are just confused. I have the FMF 4.1 and I'm looking for a good map for it. I'll try more this weekend. Was too hungover last weekend to ride. 

• YzCas

Posted September 12, 2014 - 04:23 PM

I think you quoted the wrong guy or are just confused. I have the FMF 4.1 and I'm looking for a good map for it. I'll try more this weekend. Was too hungover last weekend to ride.

. The bike ca use more fuel and timing across the board next week I should get out of this cast and be able to run some good tests put some time on it to.

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 12, 2014 - 05:22 PM

. The bike ca use more fuel and timing across the board next week I should get out of this cast and be able to run some good tests put some time on it to.

With the few maps I've tried they all made more power, but couldnt effectively put it to the ground. Riding in the desert is interesting in that it goes from rocks, to concrete like dirt, to silt. Im sure on a track with traction they'd rock. I'd be interested in seeing what you find. 

• YzCas

Posted September 12, 2014 - 05:40 PM

With the few maps I've tried they all made more power, but couldnt effectively put it to the ground. Riding in the desert is interesting in that it goes from rocks, to concrete like dirt, to silt. Im sure on a track with traction they'd rock. I'd be interested in seeing what you find.

I will let you know in the next week or two I'm going after it like a mad scientist .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • forgotmyusername

Posted September 14, 2014 - 03:05 PM

Rode this GYTR map for about an hour today. I'm liking it. It's super smooth although I may try and tone down the low end to decrease wheels pin. I really want to try it with a new rear tire.

d85e2baada49775165bfa0c5a873e6c6_zpsaa01

• yzUSMCf

Posted September 14, 2014 - 03:24 PM

Anyone in the San Diego area have a tuner? I'll give you 20 bucks to upload a map lol

• YzCas

Posted September 14, 2014 - 04:24 PM

Anyone in the San Diego area have a tuner? I'll give you 20 bucks to upload a map lol

I'll hook you up with exaust you get the map ha ha I'm getting my tuner this week I should be getting my cast of my broken foot after 12 weeks soon

• haydug

Posted September 15, 2014 - 05:48 PM

I have the Yamaha map on the top of this chart. Loved it with my stock exhaust. Just installed a full fmf stainless 4.1 and now hate it. Lost my topend and honestly feel I've lost a tad mid.
Amy suggestions?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 15, 2014 - 07:11 PM

Quoted wrong [off topic] post.

Anyway @haydug: I have no idea how you can add fuel and get less power. I played with the same map the other day. It was nice and smooth, but lacking a bit of "oomph" as you stated. Went from the map second to the bottom to that. The other one definitely had more power but I wasn't going anywhere with it in low gears from wheelspin.

Edited by forgotmyusername, September 15, 2014 - 07:16 PM.

• crf917rider

Posted September 15, 2014 - 07:16 PM

Quoted wrong [off topic] post.

It makes since to me more fuel than the bike can handle

• forgotmyusername

Posted September 15, 2014 - 07:19 PM

It makes since to me more fuel than the bike can handle

Compare it to map three that is more fuel in the middle with seemingly more power.

• crf917rider

Posted September 15, 2014 - 07:24 PM

Compare it to map three that is more fuel in the middle with seemingly more power.

To me more fuel hurts the bottom or makes it feel more smooth while at 1/2 to wide open the engine is begging for fuel thats y carbs are so good thats another topic though , the cleaner the roll on throttle is the crisper and better running imop

• boegey

Posted September 15, 2014 - 10:18 PM

I got this map off a guy called dr. Lewis on here it really smoothed out the initial hit but still has the full power and doesn't seem to sign off anywhere everybody that has tried it says it is there favourite map out of all they've tried ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410848326.039809.jpg

• YzCas

Posted September 16, 2014 - 06:20 AM

I have the Yamaha map on the top of this chart. Loved it with my stock exhaust. Just installed a full fmf stainless 4.1 and now hate it. Lost my topend and honestly feel I've lost a tad mid.
Amy suggestions?

. You know with that pipe want to start at stock setting most pipes are designed of the stock map.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.