Main switch removal??

2 replies to this topic
  • sjwr450

Posted January 27, 2004 - 09:58 PM

Has anyone removed their main power switch? The Honda's do not have one, just push the button and they start.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dave450wr

Posted January 28, 2004 - 01:34 AM

If you mean the key switch , i took mine off the other day and fitted the push button switch with the light that comes on when the button is in.My key switch broke the wire so my dealer gave me the push button.I think its a better idea as you see the light is on and don't tend to leave the ignition on.
Dave

• sjwr450

Posted January 28, 2004 - 07:48 AM

I mean no switch at all. On the Honda I rode, you pulled in the clutch and pushed the start button. Neew CRF250x is same way. Anyone thought about wiring it into the clutch switch?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.