Billy Who's ManFunnel for XR650R

5 replies to this topic
  • drex

Posted January 27, 2004 - 11:24 AM

Hey, I just noticed that there is a banner ad for the manfunnel here on thumpertalk.

I live in so cal, close enough to where Billy works that I met him one afternoon and picked one up.

I love it! I've gone from making a huge mess every time I change the oil to a pretty clean process. Yes, I've read the "how to" bits on making a paper funnel, stick, etc. for draining / adding oil. Sorry, didn't work for me.

The only challenge I had was operator error. I was adding oil, using the man funnel, and made a mess. I was pouring from a 4 liter jug and simply overwhelmed the funnel's little bowl. Ended up with oil all over the place. Moral of that story is to use 1 liters or just go slowly.

Thanks, Billy, for keeping my garage floor clean. :)

(no, this ain't spam, just a report from a happy user.

• qadsan

Posted January 27, 2004 - 03:22 PM

I also like this $15 product and it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so how can you go wrong :) I've got two, one for my shop and one for my trailer and use them every oil change :D

• westcoastthumper

Posted January 31, 2004 - 08:22 PM

how can a get one of these funnels?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FlyByWire

Posted January 31, 2004 - 08:33 PM

I just cut out a 1 liter water bottle, works the same way, about $0.30 to make.....

• qadsan

Posted February 01, 2004 - 07:07 AM

how can a get one of these funnels?

Check out for more details :)

• Carlisle1972

Posted February 01, 2004 - 07:58 AM

Cool just ordered one! I have been using different bolltes and such and hope this works as good as it should

Related Content

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  41 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.