For Sale DSP Ti Factory Series Full Exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • mcarp

Posted January 23, 2002 - 10:18 PM

For sale- DSP Titanium Factory Series exhaust.
Extremely lightweight, MX oriented pipe.

Was used on a display bike for a year (no use), then ridden about 5 times this past fall. Excellent condition, all hardware included. There is a VERY slight ding on the mid section of the header, hardly noticeable unless you look really hard.

This is a mid-high rev pipe, bottom end is similar to a YZ pipe. Included: Ti header, Ti mid-pipe and Ti can with brackets/springs and header connection inlet. No pipe connector is required for this pipe

Asking $320, new this pipe is $699. I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the US. This pipe will fit all 98-02 YZ/WR 400/426's.

Email: mcarpent@columbus.rr.com

• arraCODEBLUE

Posted January 23, 2002 - 11:44 AM

I WANT IT!!!! I WANT IT!!! I WANT IT!!!....ME FIRST.....ME FIRST!!!!!

Hey man!!! I have a '01 YZ426 that I just got brand spanking new last october and have been looking for an exhaust. I really want that exhaust!!! Cool thing is ......I live about 20 Minutes south of Columbus in a little town called Ashville. It's about 15 minutes north of Circleville. My E-mail is AustinL911@yahoo.com
I'd appriciate it if you would get back to me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • krazyq

Posted January 23, 2002 - 04:07 PM

sounds great i'll take it cojaq@aol.com
you have a PM

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: krazyq ]

• mcarp

Posted January 24, 2002 - 08:23 AM

arracodeblue has dibs...we're trying to arrange the sale. If it falls through, I'll be sure to post...

• mcarp

Posted January 28, 2002 - 04:14 AM

Pipe is Sold!

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.