Did Dungey cut a deal with

Roczen is mentally weak. He had to push because Dungey didn't let go of him in the first moto at budds creek and he lost his mind.

when Georgia asks him a question about not winning he almost looses it right on tv. He is young though and with the help of ricky he will be the fastest for a while.

Roczen is mentally weak lol , he's got a world title a sx title and has led his first outdoor 450 season against some good competition , dungey looses it big time outside the usa and yesterday when the pressure was on , he's so strong lol

The GP riders put on a clinic in the mud yesterday, they were the fastest in both classes. It just goes to show how the typical cookie cutter and same soil tracks the AMA uses is hurting the US based riders.

We'll lose in the mud, deep sand and probably hard pack now because no one rides it anymore.

Last mxdn was pure hard pack !!

I think herlings would have put on a clinic of riding at unadilla if he had not had made such a silly error on the 85

when Georgia asks him a question about not winning he almost looses it right on tv. He is young though and with the help of ricky he will be the fastest for a while.

Because he's still immature...Not sure how much RC is involved in rider coaching but I would think he could help with that...

• Like 1

Because he's still immature...Not sure how much RC is involved in rider coaching but I would think he could help with that...

if RC isnt right by his side every step of the way id say he's missing the best opportunity for his team to be the 2015 champs SX/MX.

goat deff knows how to do everyhting right, from wining to podium interviews, he never faultered in my eyes.

I do like to swing though lol

Edited by phantom451