-much, much, smoother power in the lower gears getting over the rough stuff (general desert riding)
- gearing is "different" seems notchy when shifting maybe that'll go away with more hours
- third gear is too short
- the riding position is quite a bit more forward than the CRF
- the bike is super well balanced and much more maneuverable at lower speeds which is great for the desert when things you don't expect have a tendency of sneaking up on you.
- front end seems light and turns in easier than the Honda, but isn't as planted and pushes easily
- suspension out of the box is really nice, super plush, but too soft for my weight. When I get it to the tuner I think I'm going to try and find a happy medium between it and the stiffness of my Honda. The Honda would soak up anything but at anything less than all out it was harsh
- did I mention how fast this thing is? The motor is just pure awesome and is nice and mellow down low which makes it really easy to ride but when you open it up it just keeps going and going.
- even when things open up I can't hold it nearly as long wide open in 5th as I could with the Honda
- brakes are awesome.
- harder to ride standing up compared to the narrow CRF. I might get a set of the Cycra Powerflow shrouds
Super happy with the bike. I'm glad I went blue or in my case red/white.
Edited by forgotmyusername, August 03, 2014 - 01:31 PM.